Friday, August 20, 2010

Created my website

When you are running for office, first thing you must do is to create your election campaign website. I worked on mine for a long time because:

1. I coded it myself, in HTML, the old-fashioned way.
2. I wanted to get most of the content in before launching it (as opposed to announcing it first and then having many "under construction" pages.)

I know I will be updating it everyday until October the 25th, but right now it is ready to go out in public. Please check it out: http://eskicioglu.ca

Your comments and ideas are very welcome. I hope you will like the endorsements page. If you wish to add your name to my list of supporters, just let me know, I would be very honoured and delighted.

Lale Eskicioglu
ps: Next step in an election campaign is to buy a comfortable pair of walking shoes. Shopping is scheduled for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment